MAN UTD wins the FA Cup | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MAN UTD wins the FA Cup

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Manchester United never looked in doubt to win their 11th FA Cup.

Millwall never looked threating and I guess they were lucky not to lose by a bigger margin.

I personally thought that Ronaldo should of won the Man of the Match award.

Rudd scored twice, but Ronaldo was brilliant.

Overall, it was a boring match.

Yes a shame that Globalization United and that faggy prancing showpony Ronaldo won the bloody thing.
Man Utd=Collingwood.
A pox on em both :mad:

Man Utd were an above average side, then once they recruited one of the greatest ever (Eric Cantona) they marketed him well, developed Beckham and Giggs and became a powerhouse.

Its very interesting with some of the rumours circulating at the moment. Word has it that Rudd may be transferred and Utd looking at obtaining Alan Smith, Jonathan Woodgate and also Mark Viduka. That would be 4 of Leeds gun players when Leeds were successful. Only rumours, time will tell.

Be buggered about Man Utd!
They got into trouble by spending what they didn't have.
Big PR machine and bandwagon fans worldwide=C'word.
Ronaldo is a showpony,lm not overly impessed by him or his step-over.No balls either.
Hate all the big clubs in England,but rather see Arsenal win than Man Utd!

Are you saying Celtic are an English club!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are wash your mouth out and pick up an Atlas!!
Scottish club from Glasgow KB!!!!
My family descend from Glasgow.And they are a HUGE club ;D

I think Ronaldo is a soft showpony and overrated.
My opinion only,and Red nose Fergie is more of an Authority than l... quite correct.

l dont like Arsenal!!!
But pressed l would prefer anyone than Man Utd.

I've followed Man Utd since in late 70's.

I guess so successful of recent times, everyone loves to see the top dog fall over.

I do agree with Ronaldo being abit of a show pony. Has alot to prove still and does think he is better than he really is.

He has BIG shoes to fill (taking over Beckhams no 7)

Alan Smith is a good buy in my opinion.
Id love to see him play at Fulham or Celtic.

A Pom at work with some agents in the UK for contacts says ManUre are gonna sell Van Nistlerooy :eek:

Guess they'll need to teach Smith how to dive in the box if he's gonna fit in at MU ;D

KB29 said:
nwonash , how surprised were you to see they signed up alan smith

i couldnt believe they went in for him  :eek:
Alan Smith is a top class player. Remember he played for a financially troubled Leeds, who sold alot of their top class players and he still has brilliant. Smith would have won Leeds B&F with ease. Leeds valued Smith and Viduka so much, they were the two players they wouldnt sell.

Remember Smith is only 23 and is going to be playing for England in the European Cup.

Dont be suprised if Viduka is signed also.

Forlan is almost certain to be sold and rumors have it Rudd may have played his last game. However, Rudd only just signed an extended contact, but then again that means little in the meat market trading.

I would love Man Utd for target Lampard (Chelsea) as he would be the ultimate replacement for Beckham. Word has it that Lampard is not too happy at Chelsea and may be bound for Italy.

Bit late....damn that FA Cup final was shocking. I enjoyed myself more listening to the Greek Last Round Matches....

I cant beleive Alan Smith signed....I could have sworn he was anti-Man Utd.

KB29 said:
yeah rumours about Ruud keep surfacing, i heard one for $36 million pound to real madrid
thats pretty hard to turn down if true.

The rumor has surfaced again. It appears Man Utd may sell Rudd to Real and then use the money to buy Rooney.

Like Real dont have a world class team already. Do they actually need Ruud ?

It's pathetic that they missed out on Arjen Robben. And if they get rid of Ruud they really are clueless.

Good to see Man Utd get a bit of there own medicine and being outbid when its normally them hijacking transfers.
Abramovich 'Robben' Man Utd. LMAO

If Vieria is sold to Real Madrid, I dont like Arsenals chances.

I think Chelsea will be the biggest threat to Man Utd this year.