Masters Golf question | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Masters Golf question

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
I haven't been to the golf for many years, but I'm thinking about going to the Masters on Friday. Does anybody know whether you need to pre-purchase tickets, or can you buy them at the gate?

And can you take your own food/drink on course?

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Dean3, I have been to many Golf tournaments but they have been through corporate entry so I'm not sure on the ticket purchasing. I can tell you that I have always taken a backpack with drinks and food and It has never been a problem so on that front I'd say you should be right.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Dean3

I went to the Johnny Walker Classic in Perth last year, or it might of been the beginning of this year, I'm not certain now.
Any how I had pre paid tickets, but i would be pretty certain that on the Friday of the masters, you should be able to purchase tickets on arrival.
There was no problem carring your own food and drinks ( non alcoholic unfortunately :mad: )

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Thanks guys! Looking forward to it.

Think I'll try to take a peek at Adam Scott and Steve Elkington, see if I can give them a few tips ;D