Matt Price | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matt Price

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
The late show was one of the best shows going around.

Maybe I am a little harsh on the ABC.

I must admit, my son does love to watch the ABC (in particular Bananas and Playschool).

I guess they did show Mr Bean first and many other shows that may not have had the opportunity otherwise to have been viewed.

As I dont have any working exprience with any network, I cant comment. After thinking about some comments regarding giving younger actor/ess a go, yeah I'd agree.

One thing however, they should be more proactive in raising capital. This way they may be able to hang on to younger talent.

The ABC do a good job with the limited budgets they have to work with. I guess they dont have the money other networks have.

However, they should do something more for sport shows. I know they show the VFL, which I at times watch depending on hopes playing. It's in my opinion, that sports shows attract audiences. They should do something in improve in this field.

I dont really like watching too many current affair shows, as they are often biased and beefed up.

Ox

"Waitin' for 05."
Aug 19, 2003
I can totally see your side of the argument nwonash.
No wuckers!

BalmyArmy

Tiger Superstar
Jul 15, 2003
Melbourne
I cant give away my identity. Will have blood all over my face next time I'm on MDA, although it might've been tonight. Not sure. When you watch it, look for a 13 year old who is talking to Kerry Armstrong. he's all distressed and missing his medication. I'm in that scene with the blood. Can't say more than that. Just keep your eyes open.

Also, I'm in the last episode in Dec which is being filmed this week.

Good luck spotting me.

A clue, I'm male 27 years old with spiky gelled hair.