Matthew Richardson Tribute thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Richardson Tribute thread

He kicked 27.3 before he did his knee.

And an incredible comeback the following year when he kicked 91 goals.
I was at the SCG, *the only time I've been there. As bad as Dunkley was pushing Richo into the fence which was 20cms past the boundary line. The Chris Bond pass was a hopless.
We went top of the ladder for the 1st time since 1982.
Not only did we lose Richo, Wigney did his ankle and he was playing beautifully at CHB.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
I was at the SCG, *the only time I've been there. As bad as Dunkley was pushing Richo into the fence which was 20cms past the boundary line. The Chris Bond pass was a hopless.
Not only did we lose Richo, Wigney did his ankle and he was playing beautifully at CHB.
And that was on top of Free doing his knee earlier in the year.

Reactions: 1 user
How many weeks did Dunkley get for that push?

He kicked 27.3 before he did his knee.

And an incredible comeback the following year when he kicked 91 goals.
Some Richo games stand out. 94 R1 Western Oval. A lazy 8.1 and one of the biggest marks of his career not caught on camera.
R10 96 took on the Blues vaunted backline including Kouta SOS and Cristou and dismantled it. 6.6 sprayed about 4 over the fence. lost the game of course.