Changes for R9 v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for R9 v Dogs

In: Balta, Prestia,McAuliffe, Coulthard and you won’t believe it….Ryan. Desperate for talls and Naismith struggling.

Out: Naismith, Campbell, Grimes, McIntosh, Pickett.

Seriously, McIntosh as a sub is downright kooky.

Reactions: 4 users
Out Nankervis, Naismith, Grimes, Campbell, Mansell and McIntosh
In Ryan, Balta, Prestia, Smith, McAuliffe, Coulthard

Nank won’t go but to me he is pretty ineffective as a ruck these days. Let’s pin our future Samson, his time has come.

(as an aside I saw Samson walking to the MCG today from PRO and he was in shorts with a bandage around his hamstring)

Reactions: 2 users
I reckon Prestia needs some game time in the VFL before coming back.

• Dislike
Reactions: 6 users
Out Nankervis, Naismith, Grimes, Campbell, Mansell and McIntosh
In Ryan, Balta, Prestia, Smith, McAuliffe, Coulthard

Nank won’t go but to me he is pretty ineffective as a ruck these days. Let’s pin our future Samson, his time has come.

(as an aside I saw Samson walking to the MCG today from PRO and he was in shorts with a bandage around his hamstring)
There’s our cutting edge management of players again.

Out mansell naismith mcintosh short
In coulthard balra ryan smith

Reactions: 1 user
We could change a few, but it’s just shuffling the deck chairs. We’re back to in Hyde out Tivendale.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Out Naismith Mansell Campbell Dow
In Ryan Coulthard Cumbo McAuliffe

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure of the ins but Campbell needs a spell, Naismith out
If Prestia, Graham and Balta are back I would be out:

Campbell, Dow, Naismith

In Ryan, Balta , Graham
out: Naismith ( too cumbersome up forward), Campbell ( rest him for a week ) and Mansell.

Ins . Prestia , Balta , Ryan , Cumberland,, ,Coulthard
Outs . Naismith, Campbell , Rioli ,Banks . Grimes.

Unless someone n the VFL has absolutely starred and someone off our injury list is 100% fit and I mean 100% then I reckon the changes will be minimal. Naismith is too slow and one dimensional so probably Delilah should be given a chance to replace him , Mansell could be replaced by anyone . Yze see something in Dow that few others do so he seems assured of another go.

Macca in the forward 50 for the whole game. At least he looks capable of taking a mark and then kicking the goal.

• Dislike
If they rush Prestia back its laughable, that just screams panic.

Seasons over no point rushing blokes back.

Reactions: 5 users