MEMBERS FORUM MEETING 24/9/03 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MEMBERS FORUM MEETING 24/9/03

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
After the previous meeting in August I posted that we had been taken through some of the things would be included in the 2004 membership kits and the rewards and recognition program. At the time I said I was impressed and that I thought others would be as well.

After last nights meeting my view has not changed in fact, I am more convinced than ever.

Before listing the main points of last nights meeting I would just like to clarify something. There are certain things that are spoken about at these meetings that are by their nature confidential. For example after the last meeting I also posted that I could not and would not list specifics things (eg the 2004 membership slogan etc). I stand by this and will not announce these things in this post either. IMO the 2004 membership drive or campaign should be launched by the RFC only.

End of the serious stuff - now onto the good stuff.

- the Club will officially launch its 2004 membership drive on Monday October 6th in the city. Time and exact location is yet to be finalised - I am hoping for this information within the next few days. I will let you all know as soon as I do.

- All members & supporters are invited to the launch.

- Cost of memebership - I am pleased to say the Club has kept the increase in next years membership to a minimum. Prices are only slightly higher than this season.

- Rewards & recognition program - there was a number of question regarding this on the last thread. A number of people had concerns regarding being unable to prove their years of continuos membership. The club has said the will take peoples word on this issue within reason. So if you are 20 y.o. and are claining to have been a member for 40 years - please do not expect them to believe you ;D

Fr those who have not registered their details - please contact the membership department and speak to them and they will accomodate you.

- as I said on another post I did raise the issue about no announcments coming from the CLub regarding re-signings. I was told that an announcement regarding re-signings will be made in the next few days - most probably on the RFC website first.

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
and now the I forgot stuff ;)

- Customer service will be improved this season (it's a major focus) there will be more staff to handle queries

and finally (or at least until I remeber something else :-\)

All membership renewals will sent out on Monday 6th October.

And
- we were shown the entire campaign and the strategies it involves and how it will be promoted
- what makes up the memebership kit (fullfillment kit)
- the make up and break up of the different levels of the Rewards and Recognition program.

As I have said I am impressed and I am confident alot of other people will be too.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Koalalill said:
- Customer service will be improved this season (it's a major focus) there will be more staff to handle queries

Hmmmmmm am waiting on e-mails and phone calls to be replied to from Paul Maley, Greg Miller and others. Wonder if they'll practice what they preach, or maybe they just don't like me. :'(

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
rosy3 said:
Hmmmmmm am waiting on e-mails and phone calls to be replied to from Paul Maley, Greg Miller and others. Wonder if they'll practice what they preach, or maybe they just don't like me. :'(

Now now Rosy paranoia doesn't become you ;) ;D ;D

But seriously - I was talking solely from a membership prespective and in particular renewals .

And I also forgot to metion Trent Jacobs. Must say I was very impressed with Trent - has a really strong background in customer relations and football in general (especially with junior development clinics) I think he will be really good for the membership department.

Bulluss

Go the Mighty Tigers
Aug 11, 2003
Melbourne
Lill,

Stop acting as if you are some top secret government agent. You can tell people what the slogans etc are!!

Anyway someone has already beat you to it!!!

Get off your mantle and stop acting as if you are above everyone else!!

kb7882

Tiger Champion
Jul 10, 2003
Lilydale
Bit rough, Bulluss. If it's confidential, so be it. I'm sure we can wait for another 10 days without losing too much sleep.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
The details weren't meant to be made public and the thread containing membership details has been removed by request.