Members Forum | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Members Forum

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Hi Koalalill.

I would love to go to the members forum, but as I live interstate, it makes it difficult.

I have an issue with performance based contracts.
I dont like them, especially the way Danny's is structured. Wins, membersips, attendances etc, could make him think of his future rather than the future of the young players etc. ie not play them, and not even recruit enough of them.
Would you mind mentioning it please, I would really appreciate it.
Also could you find out whether Greg Miller is on a performance based type contract.

Thanks in advance.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerman,

The Members Forum was established to assist the Club in 5 areas.

Membership
Communications
Marketing
Merchadising
Events.

Our prioroty is to assist the CLub in formulating ideas that will improve the how the Club treats its members and to improve the benefits members receive.

Our Charter is very specific and we have all agreed that the Members Forum does not and will not get ionvolved in Football department issues. We are completely seperate.

So unfortunately, I am not in a position to pass on your comments because the fall outside the Members Forums "boundaries".

Regards
KL