Members Forum | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Members Forum

Walster

I am Walstero the most beautiful man in the world
Aug 13, 2003
C an anyone tell me if the memebers forum is worth going to or is it just an excuse to calm the hordes

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
oh yes I have seen these nights before where lost souls gather looking for directions in life and they walk out all positive and fuzzy only to roll up to the next game and witness another flogging

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Laff said:
oh yes I have seen these nights before where lost souls gather looking for directions in life and they walk out all positive and fuzzy only to roll up to the next game and witness another flogging

Laff, you are such a sarcastic b****rd - i love it!!

Walster

Aug 13, 2003
The reason I ask is because I want real answers not the tow the line be patient all will be welll ones.

Walster

Aug 13, 2003
I Live in Gippsland and it takes me a six hour round trip to see a game . I just wonder if it is worth it to go to a members forum. I really just want to have my say. I am a memeber of the ton up club. a grandson of a double premiership player and a person like everyone else here that just wants success again.

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Walster, you need to speak to Koalalil as she is the only person I know who has ever been.

Watchout for her online.

Unless Rosy knows anything, oh wise one ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Tiggytam said:

:eek:

It takes me about that much travel time for a game too Walster, but I doubt I'd do it for a glorified info night.

It would be great if anyone who goes could give us a bit of a report.

I'm also more interested in the warts and all stuff, rather than the sanitised party sell.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Tiggytam said:
Walster, you need to speak to Koalalil as she is the only person I know who has ever been.

Watchout for her online.

Online ;)

Next Wednesday is not a meeting of the Club's membership Forum that I am involved with. However....

This meeting is another one of these "Members Info Night". I don't know why they are calling this one a Members Forum. Ian Campbell will be there as will Greg Hutchison.

I went to the last one at Punt Road where I think for memory about 15-20 people showed.

The floor is opened up for people to ask questions. At the last one people asked questions on a lot of different topics (finances, recruiting, sponsorship, members benefits, the telstra Deal). Our position on ladder at that time was alot better (it was the week before the Brisbane game) so the crowd was probably a bit more at peace than what the masses are at the moment.

Personally. I always find them interesting and informative.

Bulluss

Go the Mighty Tigers
Aug 11, 2003
Melbourne
Dont bother going to this meeting, they wont answer any of the tough questions that people will want to ask. They will only answer questions related to off-field issues.

if you have questions relating to this then it may be worth your while.

Walster

Aug 13, 2003
Thanks for the info but its no use sitting here whinging something has to be said

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
dont waste your time going. they dont answer the hard questions, been to a few in the past but cannot show me head anymore. ;)
The issue is that there have been some bad decisions made by employeees of the RFC and fellow employees and not going to bag there own staff members.

Walster

Aug 13, 2003
Thanks everyone for the answer. It has only made me moe determined to ask the hard ones. As I said I am Richmond through and through and I for one will not let this club go the way of Fitzroy and that is the way it is heading. Be there with me and make them answer.
Where are the Richmond people for a start.
How the hell can the club move on when no one running the club really lives and breathes Richmond

Walster

Aug 13, 2003
If I go? I thought you all had some heart for Richmond. You all sit here on this website and tell us who the club should draft, trade and delist and now it all seems too hard to let the club know how you feel. I for one dont wont to here you spruking about Bowden or Richo and especially Tim Fleming in draft talks. Tim Fleming is something this club has not only wanted but needed for for more years than I care too remember. Pretty boys dont win premierships, boys like FLEMING DO. Not pretty but neither was Balme or McGhei (Iknow the spelling isnt correct) NOW HAVE SOME BALLS AND TELL ME I AM WRONG

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
One thing though ,it pointless going there saying that bowdens weak, and richos a sook, and Fiora should get the flick, you know why ?
They already know !