Memorabilia | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memorabilia

gsta12

Roar Power
Mar 19, 2003
I am just wondering what people have purchased in the past in regards to memorabilia, and what are your thoughts on the below newly released Richo signed frame. Is it good value? I don't really have any expensive RFC memorabilia, and I love Richo (Rosy will attest to that) so just wondering if this is a good buy? ??? ???

http://shop.richmondfc.com.au/matthew-richardson-hall-of-fame-signed-lithograph-106538.phtml

joegarra

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 27, 2013
Werribee South
gsta12 said:
I am just wondering what people have purchased in the past in regards to memorabilia, and what are your thoughts on the below newly released Richo signed frame. Is it good value? I don't really have any expensive RFC memorabilia, and I love Richo (Rosy will attest to that) so just wondering if this is a good buy? ??? ???

http://shop.richmondfc.com.au/matthew-richardson-hall-of-fame-signed-lithograph-106538.phtml

I've got a wall of Richmond stuff incl signed Team of the Century. I doubt much of the modern stuff will go up in value. My advice is buy if you like it (and destroy the receipt to stop you checking prices on ebay in 5 years time and find they have dropped), not for investment.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
joegarra said:
I've got a wall of Richmond stuff incl signed Team of the Century. I doubt much of the modern stuff will go up in value. My advice is buy if you like it (and destroy the receipt to stop you checking prices on ebay in 5 years time and find they have dropped), not for investment.

Good advice.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
gsta12 said:

Georgybabes I know how you appreciate my advice so here you go. It's not an investment for you so I'd say compare all the Richo memorabilia and buy the one you like best. I'm going to sell all of mine. Don't have a specific Richo one though or I'd give it to you and sign the back "with love to Richo's #1 fan". Must catch up again one of these days...only if you promise not the bring THAT flag. (I still have nightmares :angel: )