MERRY CHRISTMAS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
A very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year to all PREnders.
May you all have a happy and healthy Christmas and that the new year brings much happiness to you and your families wherever they may be.
This from me and my wonderful wife of the Tiger faith.

• Love
Reactions: 27 users

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Thanks Gray! May we all stay safe and healthy and (re-)unite with family and friends this Christmas. And then bring on the footy.

Reactions: 1 user

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Thanks Gray! May we all stay safe and healthy and (re-)unite with family and friends this Christmas. And then bring on the footy.
Thanks TT. I feel we might give a bit of cheek this coming year.
Despite face masks, which I hate, may all PREnders enjoy the Xmas experience, shopping for presents and good food for the Xmas feast.
Finally, a very happy new year to you TT and everyone else who reads this.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Merry Xmas to all the Zipmanics
Only wished for one thing this year
Fingers crossed
Georgie to be in the leadership group

• Haha
  • Wow

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I’ve just started my Christmas holidays, so feeling pretty in the spirit now. Here’s hoping Santa can deliver the RFC another Premiership.

• Love

Tigerhealer

I'm a llama!
Sep 7, 2003
Merry Xmas to all PREnders ,
thanks for all your posts, some informative, some witty , but always entertaining!
Enjoy the festive season with your families, and then its Go tigers for 2022 !
Here's to another Tiger Premiership to add to the last 3 !

Reactions: 1 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Naturally I want happiness, good fortune and good health for myself, my family and friends and all PREnders.

BUT I'm wishing for my present to come about 5pm on 24th September.

Reactions: 6 users

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Wishing PRE a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year!

I will be out for a few more weeks to rest as we have been battling with covid for the past month... I'm the last one in our family of 5 and will spend Christmas in isolation so we will celebrate later. Luckily we are double vaccinated and would've hated to see what it looked like from the other side. It will take a while to get over the infection, lingering coughs, loss of appetite etc it is not pleasant.

Whilst the year for us has not been the best, I always look forward.... and with the exception of another Tiger premiership, I wish you all love and health.

Reactions: 13 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Thanks Mr T. I, like many others I am sure, really appreciate this place and all you do to keep it active. I’m sad to hear of your issues with Covid, but in the brighter side of it, you get 2 Christmasses.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Wishing PRE a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year!

I will be out for a few more weeks to rest as we have been battling with covid for the past month... I'm the last one in our family of 5 and will spend Christmas in isolation so we will celebrate later. Luckily we are double vaccinated and would've hated to see what it looked like from the other side. It will take a while to get over the infection, lingering coughs, loss of appetite etc it is not pleasant.

Whilst the year for us has not been the best, I always look forward.... and with the exception of another Tiger premiership, I wish you all love and health.
All the best to you and family T-man. Let's hope this Covid finally dies in 2022.

Reactions: 3 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Best wishes Mr T(iger)!

Merry Christmas (for those celebrating otherwise Happy Holidays) to all Terrific, Tenacious, Tremendous, Tiger Tragics!

Reactions: 2 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Everyone on PRE enjoy your Xmas Day with luvved one. As for 2022 despite Covid we will soldier on regardless & look for to The Tigers strutting their stuff again.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Best wishes to all for Christmas n New Year. Stay safe, healthy n party on.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Merry Xmas To all the PRE Family Hope everyone has a great day on Saturday Bring on 2022

Reactions: 3 users

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
On the night Jesus was born something spectacular took place. The plains of Bethlehem became the theater for one of the most spectacular sound-and-light shows in human history. All heaven broke loose.

Luke tells us what happened:

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all people. Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”
Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favour rests.” (Luke 2:8-14)
The angelic visitor was surrounded by the glory of God. The glory was shining. This glory did not belong to the angel himself. It was God’s glory, signifying His divine mode of being. It was the divine splendor that shrouded the heavenly messenger, a visible divine radiance.

When the shepherds of Bethlehem quaked in fear, they were admonished by the angel: “Do not be afraid, for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Saviour, who is Christ the Lord” (Luke 2:10-11).

Every human being longs for a saviour of some type. We look for someone or something that will solve our problems, ease our pain, or grant the most elusive goal of all, happiness. From the pursuit of success in business to the discovery of a perfect mate or friend, we make our search.

Even in the preoccupation with sports we show a hope for a saviour. As a sports season ends with far more losers than winners, we hear the cry from cities across the land—“Wait till next year!” Then comes the draft or a new crop of rookies, and the fans pin their hopes and dreams on the new kid who will bring glory to the team. The rookie, the new client, the new machine, the news that will arrive in tomorrow's mail—all are invested with more hope than any creature can possibly deliver.

The burst of light that flooded the fields of Bethlehem announced the advent of a Saviour who was able to do the task.

We note that the newborn Saviour is also called “Christ the Lord.” To the astonished shepherds these titles were pregnant with meaning. This Saviour is the Christ, the long-awaited Messiah of Israel. Every Jew remembered the promise of God that someday the Messiah, the Lord’s anointed, would come to deliver Israel. This Messiah-Saviour is also Lord. He not only will save His people but He will be their King, their Sovereign.

The angel declares that this Saviour-Messiah-Lord is born “unto you.” The divine announcement is not an oracle of judgment but the declaration of a gift. The newborn King is born for us.

Merry Christmas.

• Love

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
On the night Jesus was born something spectacular took place. The plains of Bethlehem became the theater for one of the most spectacular sound-and-light shows in human history. All heaven broke loose.

Luke tells us what happened:

The angelic visitor was surrounded by the glory of God. The glory was shining. This glory did not belong to the angel himself. It was God’s glory, signifying His divine mode of being. It was the divine splendor that shrouded the heavenly messenger, a visible divine radiance.

When the shepherds of Bethlehem quaked in fear, they were admonished by the angel: “Do not be afraid, for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Saviour, who is Christ the Lord” (Luke 2:10-11).

Every human being longs for a saviour of some type. We look for someone or something that will solve our problems, ease our pain, or grant the most elusive goal of all, happiness. From the pursuit of success in business to the discovery of a perfect mate or friend, we make our search.

Even in the preoccupation with sports we show a hope for a saviour. As a sports season ends with far more losers than winners, we hear the cry from cities across the land—“Wait till next year!” Then comes the draft or a new crop of rookies, and the fans pin their hopes and dreams on the new kid who will bring glory to the team. The rookie, the new client, the new machine, the news that will arrive in tomorrow's mail—all are invested with more hope than any creature can possibly deliver.

The burst of light that flooded the fields of Bethlehem announced the advent of a Saviour who was able to do the task.

We note that the newborn Saviour is also called “Christ the Lord.” To the astonished shepherds these titles were pregnant with meaning. This Saviour is the Christ, the long-awaited Messiah of Israel. Every Jew remembered the promise of God that someday the Messiah, the Lord’s anointed, would come to deliver Israel. This Messiah-Saviour is also Lord. He not only will save His people but He will be their King, their Sovereign.

The angel declares that this Saviour-Messiah-Lord is born “unto you.” The divine announcement is not an oracle of judgment but the declaration of a gift. The newborn King is born for us.

Merry Christmas.
Ahh man. Where's the presents? Santa's still bringing presents isn't he???? ooops :peepwall :peepwall :flush

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Ahh man. Where's the presents? Santa's still bringing presents isn't he???? ooops :peepwall :peepwall :flush

Santa is very reliable, always brings presents. My 27YO daughter still believes, not silly, she gets a free record from Santa every year. Now she is an adult we have to get a pressie from Santa too, so I get a record too :D

Merry Christmas to all, and let's hope there's more silverware at Punt Rd in the new year.

DS