MERRY XMAS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MERRY XMAS

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
To all my PRE friends here on this site a Very Merry Xmas.
Also wish you all a Happy New Year and look forward to the Tigers performing well again in 2023.

:)
:p:love:

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Is it that time of year again??? Geez, I nearly bloody missed it.

That's a Merry Christmas n Happy New Year wish to all n sundry from the Maso as well. Enjoy peoples.

Reactions: 3 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I get so much enjoyment and often deep insight from this forum, including the comments from the contrarians, the argumentative ones, and the broken records (you know who you are) !!!!!

Seasons Greetings to all PRE members. have a safe and joyous time, and be ready for a big 2023!

Reactions: 5 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I’ll be on before the fat bloke comes down the chimney (the joys of being on leave), but I’ll take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas hopefully filled with fun, friends and family, and that in 2023 we all find the boxed set of our Premiership winning season under the tree.

Reactions: 2 users

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
xmas to all ,enjoy relax watch the replay of the 2017 grand final on xmas eve ...its a great way to start the celebrations

stay safe and happy ...............we are in for a big ride next year

Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I'll second the wine comment from our comrade in Southern Africa.

Merry Christmas/Chanukah etc to all.

A few weeks off work, down the coast where we have no internet, sounds like summer might have finally arrived.

2023 will begin with great hope for a good year at Tigerland, the addition of Hopper and Tarranto quite rightly gives us a real chance at success as they fill an obvious need.

Keep well and stay safe over the holiday period, and hope Santa comes with myriad gifts for you all.

DS

Reactions: 7 users

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Be a little more be patient, considerate, caring, compassionate, and selfless.
You never know the impact you have on others. Some are doing it tough and your smile, hello, or hug, can keep them safe and in this place.

To all my Tiger family, have a wonderful season of peace.

Thanks for the banter and the insights, the knowledge and the lunacy, the camaraderie and the stoushes. Never a dull moment on PRE. As Peggy would say, “Go Tiges!”

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Be a little more be patient, considerate, caring, compassionate, and selfless.
You never know the impact you have on others. Some are doing it tough and your smile, hello, or hug, can keep them safe and in this place.

To all my Tiger family, have a wonderful season of peace.

Thanks for the banter and the insights, the knowledge and the lunacy, the camaraderie and the stoushes. Never a dull moment on PRE. As Peggy would say, “Go Tiges!”
So well said Tommy.

Reactions: 1 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Couple of weeks off work for me over the holiday period. Relaxing and watching the test matches on TV.

Working on a new mindset for 2023 based on the idea of caring a little less about things, allowing me to care for more things in total. We'll see how that works when the footy starts and the gargoyles at AFL House recommence rorting and rooting us for all their worth! :help

All the very best to all, except that complete and utter bastage @eZyT . :))

Go Tiges! :cupgold

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
I'm in sleepy Lagunillas, Michoacan, Mexico for the Xmas season. This photo taken at 10am so it's peak hour :) Christmas and New Year will be big celebrations though. Seasons Greetings to all.
20221216_100138 (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Merry Christmas and May next Christmas Day 2023 your stockings all be filled with 2023 Premiership gear!! :cupgold

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I’ll be a Melbourne tourist this year carting the family around, if I get bored I might see what I can improve on the forum, but thinking I might just keep away from any screens for the next few weeks.

Can‘t wait to see what the new footy season brings.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Go Tiges!

Reactions: 6 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Merry Xmas obviously
But let's all hope we get to enjoy a very very Happy 2023

Reactions: 3 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Merry Christmas to you all and your families.
Enjoy time together with family and friends. Stay safe