Michael Jackson | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Michael Jackson

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
So Michael Jackson's been charged and is out of $4m bail. Smacks of OJ? Don't know if I'd trust him with my kids - although my son would probably smack some sense into him. I'm not too sure what to believe but think there's no smoke without fire. One thing for certain - it's amazing he doesn't completely freak kids with the way he looks!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
julzqld said:
So Michael Jackson's been charged and is out of $4m bail. Smacks of OJ? Don't know if I'd trust him with my kids - although my son would probably smack some sense into him. I'm not too sure what to believe but think there's no smoke without fire. One thing for certain - it's amazing he doesn't completely freak kids with the way he looks!

If he is guilty of the alleged crimes, he should be hung by the you no whats.
Even if he is not guilty he should be locked up and given help.
He must be a sick, sick man to do what he has done to himself. He looks like a primate. It's quite sad really.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Maybe it's time I read something other than the sport pages in the papers and watched the start of the news rather then only the last 10 minutes.
I don't have a clue what Jackson has been charged over.
Then again I'm probably better off not knowing anyway.
Where have that sweet innocent little kid and his rat gone?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I think you've got the right idea rosy, watching the last 10 minutes of the news is the way to go.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Ha can't take credit for that pic my aunty sent it to me yesterday. It didn't take people long to come up with something. It had already done a few rounds by the time I got it ;D

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
haha very funny pic.

The fact that the supposed victim was a cancer patient whos last wish was to meet Jacko, makes me sick to the stomach.

I love the music, but the guy freaks me out, he needs serious help.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Did anyone watch that "Michael Jackson's Private Videos" last night? I'm sorry but he is one screwed person. So immature! Ok so he might not have had a decent childhood but how long does your childhood last for and how many kids really go to that extreme. And all the family stuff - where was LaToya and the other sister. Not much stuff with the brothers either - more stuff with that horrible Macauley Culkin. And all the things he scared of - what a sook! Can a person be allergic to sunlight??