Mid Season Draft info | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mid Season Draft info

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
June 18 -
*** NOW OPEN! ***
YELLOW PAGES.COM.AU DREAM TEAM MID SEASON DRAFT
Details and Instructions

1. The Yellow Pages.com.au Dream Team Mid-Season draft will commence at Midday, on Wednesday 18th June. It will run for 7 days, concluding at Midday, Wednesday 25th June.

2. You will be able to make a total of EIGHT (8) changes to your team. There will be no restrictions as to how many changes are made in each position. Use them as required by your team!

3. Your players' salaries come into play in the Mid Season Draft. Your salary cap will be $5.95 million, PLUS or MINUS the total change of your players' prices since the beginning of the Season. You can currently see this value in your Score Summary box, under the "Your Change In Team Value:" listing. Therefore, any unspent money from the beginning of the season will also be available for your use.

4. You can only make a trade in the corresponding Price/Position group that the player you are trading belongs to. If the player you are trading has risen or fallen in price and changed from the Premium to Standard price group (or vice versa), you will have to make the change from that new group that they currently belong to. This will be an automated process - you will automatically be forwarded to the correct price/position group that corresponds with the player that you elected to trade.

5. Please take your time and choose carefully, and use as much of the 7 days available to you as possible - once made, all Draft changes are FINAL and CANNOT be undone or reversed, even while the Draft period is open. We will not attend to any requests to reverse any Draft selections as a result of a mistake being made, or change of mind. Please choose carefully!

6. The Drafting system builds on the easy to use features of the Yellow Pages.com.au Dream Team "Player Select" and "Your Team" pages. You will be guided through the entire process to ensure that you remain withing these rules and regulations.

Just a reminder that the mid-season draft concludes Midday tomorrow.

Geez my team was in terminal mode. I still have a couple of players not playing cos of injury.

I know how Danny feels, ha.

At least I have a lot of money left over though. (read that I stuffed up ;D)

I can get the jump on everyone by travelling the county looking for next years prospects.

Did anyone else notice Matt Shir was on $142,000 when most guys not playing are $50,000?

Must have come with a massive reputation or somebodies stuffed up. I wonder if anyone drafted him?

The only good thing to come of Gas's injury is I've now delisted him. :'( Even though he only ranked 20-30 every week I didn't have the heart to drop him cos he was giving his all for the Tiges.

Wish you were still there leading the backline in my dream team though Gas.