Mid season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mid season Draft

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Watching Jasper Scaife, West Perth v South Fremantle. Scaife has taken 3 very good marks, 2 of them hangers.
It's three quarter time, it's a low scoring game 6 goals a piece, he hasn't kicked a goal, his 300 + goal teammate Keitel has kicked 4.
I've seen Scaife a few times, he continues to improve, is dual sided, a good mark and an even better kick, I'm sold.
The fact he’s only 19yo suggests he could be a good prospect , we ll have sec pic , I don’t think norf will go there , bet they get the coll HFF

Reactions: 1 user

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Schofield highlights looked good but relied on excellent delivery for all but one of his 5 goals. Do we have guys that deliver that well?? Dont know.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Don’t get too excited about mid season drafts. Odds aren’t very good in picking up anyone decent

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Who is the Kane Lambert equivalent running around dominating at state league level and still relatively young? Someone like Clohesy at the Suns who was overlooked as a draftee and walks into AFL at age 21 and immediately starts playing well.

There must be others like that running around.

Reactions: 7 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Who is the Kane Lambert equivalent running around dominating at state league level and still relatively young? Someone like Clohesy at the Suns who was overlooked as a draftee and walks into AFL at age 21 and immediately starts playing well.

There must be others like that running around.
Exactly, it only takes one , need to pic well , I like nipper tresize hope we get a good look at him soon enough

Reactions: 1 users