Most Valuable Player | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Most Valuable Player

Who would you classify as Richmond's MVP so far in 2003?

• Mark Coughlan

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • Kane Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greg Stafford

• Andy Kellaway

• Mark Chaffey

• Greg Tivendale

• Wayne Campbell

• other

• Total voters

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Stafford for mine. Has had to carry the big man department almost single handedly at times this season and puts in a good game every week.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Chaffey without doubt has been our most consistent performer so far. I may have tipped Campbell had he not been out so long with injury. With the Chaffster there is urgency in everything he does and he is one focused dude! I predict him to get B&F this year with Campbo and Staff a close second

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I agree about Chaff, and am hoping like anything he can keep up his form. Would love to see him be rewarded with a b&f. It's good to see hard work rewarded at club level because if it's not flashy the umpires rarely reward it with votes.

I guess we all used different criteria here. I went for Staff along the lines of thinking he's the player we could least afford to lose, so therefore most valuable.

Would have AK right up there too.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Agreed Rosy-
I took AK, but could have been Chaffey, who in my opinion is the only other standout as Captain, ahead of Gas and light millennia ahead of Richo. Staff is very important as well- like you said, depends how you look at it.