Movies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Movies

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Superintelligence, new on Netflix, another Melissa McCarthy stinker.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
This kept coming up as a suggestion and I'm glad I watched it. Heartbreaking in parts. Great acting by Michael Keaton.

His accent keeps slipping in and out of Bostonian! Hilarious! But I'll check it out, looks OK.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Was a good watch, unfortunately like a lot of these types of films, a look at Hollywood vs History killed it a bit for me.
Yeah, it’s probably best to steer clear of HVH, always shatters the illusion.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Watched Free Guy with Ryan Reynolds (which has made an incredibly quick move from cinema to streaming) on Disney plus and yet again Hollywood has churned out a predictable dull and boring $100m movie with every ounce of life drained from it.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Watched Free Guy with Ryan Reynolds (which has made an incredibly quick move from cinema to streaming) on Disney plus and yet again Hollywood has churned out a predictable dull and boring $100m movie with every ounce of life drained from it.
Yeh, looks bad, even my kids only gave it a 7 which is about a 3 or 4 on the parent scale

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Watched The Dry on Prime Video and agree it was excellent. A rarity in Australian cinema where they didn't try to be wacky, offbeat or zany, just a good story well performed.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Watched The Dry on Prime Video and agree it was excellent. A rarity in Australian cinema where they didn't try to be wacky, offbeat or zany, just a good story well performed.
I watched it the other day too and enjoyed(y)

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
'Kate' on Netflix. Female John Wick set in Japan. Stylish and Violent.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I really enjoyed it. Funny. Ryan Reynolds. Jodie Comer (huhmana-huhmana). Great cameo from Channing Tatum. Waikiki Whassaname hamming it up but still fun. Good pacing, well-structured, clever concept. It's not Citizen Kane but it's a fun watch.

"Catchphrase!"

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
'The Woman In The Window'. on Netflix.
Hitchcock-like, and it takes its inspiration from Rear Window.
Great performances from all.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Sad story about Alec Baldwin accidentally killing a cinematographer on set in Mexico. Get rid of those bloody guns.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Sad story about Alec Baldwin accidentally killing a cinematographer on set in Mexico. Get rid of those bloody guns.
Must be nearly 30 years ago that Brandon Lee was killed with a prop gun. How can this be happening?