MRP 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP 2020

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Marley gets 2 weeks, the others fines. I guess the head is sort of back in play this season.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
It has started all already.
Christian the doofus,
Gave Williams 2 weeks for putting Richards into hospital.
Crouch got fined for taking Oliver's jaw home.
And the Jibber Zorko another fine pushing a port player 10 metres away from the ball into a trainer.
Its going to be a very long year.

#My money is on Fyfe getting Cleared after KOd an opposition player

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Oh no, the drongos are back at their Play Station......well, at least they got the Marley one right.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Huh....deja vu......I'm sure I just posted in this thread.

Has Baloo turned into zippadeee?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Christian said: "Every incident has its own set of circumstances so I don't want to make broad, general statements but if you elect to bump and you make forceful, high contact then you might be in some trouble."

So again it's subjective and down to the damage done. That's not going to make anything clear.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
This is giving me the Heebies and the Jeebies ..................................

Chrisso needs help from Doctor Goo Fy and his assistant Gung Ho.

• Haha

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
It has started all already.
Christian the doofus,
Gave Williams 2 weeks for putting Richards into hospital.
Crouch got fined for taking Oliver's jaw home.
And the Jibber Zorko another fine pushing a port player 10 metres away from the ball into a trainer.
Its going to be a very long year.

#My money is on Fyfe getting Cleared after KOd an opposition player

Joke of the highest order and beat me to it Zipps.
Laughable outcome/verdicts.
Williams went down towards the ball, Couch off the ground, Zorko deliberately pushed a player(could have gone into a fence).

Bookmark a Tiger player not being as lucky this year.

The sooner we get rid of Christian the better.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
That was a really ordinary act, should have got a week.

He was very lucky, imo he should have got 2 weeks minimum, what he did was very dangerous for the people on the boundary, the trainer that was hit was in a vulnerable situation.
His act was far more dangerous than what Soldo was suspended for.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
And if the trainer isn't there or jumps out the way, the player goes head first into a concrete gutter or the bench. That's how people end up in wheelchairs for the rest of their life.
This is something that's been pissing me off for years. Obviously apart from the interchange area where people are needed, is all the media n other associated numpties sitting on their little chairs inside the fence. The amount of times there's a near miss during play especially with those long long camera lenses, I'm surprised no-ones been hurt over the years.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Just while I think of it. Did that Essendrugs player who gave little Gazza a ferocious cripple nipple in the first qtr get cited for misconduct? They showed a replay during the broadcast n poor little Gazza was a tad annoyed at the time, but I'd just about bet my left one Christian n his match review will completely miss the event.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just while I think of it. Did that Essendrugs player who gave little Gazza a ferocious cripple nipple in the first qtr get cited for misconduct? They showed a replay during the broadcast n poor little Gazza was a tad annoyed at the time, but I'd just about bet my left one Christian n his match review will completely miss the event.
Nuffing.

For the Cameron/Lambo case:

"We didn't believe it reached our careless threshold," Christian said.

"There was lots of discussion about it and it's a tough game. It was in the cut-and-thrust of the moment, but we believe there was no case to answer for Jeremy."

Laughable at the very least. What's your threshold then???

• Angry