MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
Ch 7 went with the Cotchin tackle on wines. It was looked at by the mrp but they just couldn’t work out how to suspend him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Today’s idiots running the game go looking through people’s rubbish bins to find reasons to penalise, fine and suspend players rather than previous generations where the incidents that stood out, the exceptions were scrutinised.
It’s all gone to crap now.

Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Ch 7 went with the Cotchin tackle on wines. It was looked at by the mrp but they just couldn’t work out how to suspend him.
There was nothing in it mouse was there but Cornes had to make it an issue on the Ch 9 Footy Show this nothing.

‘Force wasn’t excessive”

Reactions: 1 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
There was nothing in it mouse was there but Cornes had to make it an issue on the Ch 9 Footy Show this nothing.

‘Force wasn’t excessive”
Cornes has stated several times he believes Cotchin should have retired last year. Last night really really really hurt Kane

Reactions: 3 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Cripps should get 2 for the bump on Ah Chee. Let’s see how consistent they are considering Pickett got 1 and the other player played out the game.

Reactions: 8 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
They normally find a way to punish RFC despite seeing similar actions several times in other matches . Ch 7 helped them all they could this time but even Christian failed the AFL

Yellow jumper confused them, they're really not very smart.

DS