My first post ...for 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

My first post ...for 2020

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
Greetings premiership supporters ! ( doesn't it sound great ! ) Dunno if I can add to the many words of elation, joy, and merriment and we've gone from the wilderness to being the envy of all and sundry ...I'm still basking in the rapture of premiership glory ! Bloody strange ! I left Victoria for QLD in 1983 only to return in 2016. 37 years without wearing yellow and black on the last day. Since being in Melbourne, Richmond have 2 flags in 3 years ... and I'm not leaving ! Just thinking today about the number 4 .... Royce Hart, Geoff Raines and Dusty in the same team. How would that work ? Buckle up ! It's gonna be one hell of a ride !

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I left Victoria for QLD in 1983 only to return in 2016.

So it's your fault!
Here I was blaming every coach from Francis to Wallace and boards from Wilson to March, while all along it was you, you selfish bastard!
Please don't ever leave again! ;)

Reactions: 4 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Greetings premiership supporters ! ( doesn't it sound great ! ) Dunno if I can add to the many words of elation, joy, and merriment and we've gone from the wilderness to being the envy of all and sundry ...I'm still basking in the rapture of premiership glory ! Bloody strange ! I left Victoria for QLD in 1983 only to return in 2016. 37 years without wearing yellow and black on the last day. Since being in Melbourne, Richmond have 2 flags in 3 years ... and I'm not leaving ! Just thinking today about the number 4 .... Royce Hart, Geoff Raines and Dusty in the same team. How would that work ? Buckle up ! It's gonna be one hell of a ride !

Hello nitro.
I remember you from way back in the tiger fury.net rivals days. The site before PRE!

Reactions: 1 user

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
You must miss Hervey Bay.

Great city is Hervey Bay, as is Fraser Island just across the bay. Should not have left Nitro, but you have been a filip to our Tigers. Would not have won if you had stayed there, obviously!!

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Did you happen to bring back a Tiger skin floor rug back to Melbourne with you? :)

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
That would have been nice Tiger Mad ! Just to say they're a funny lot them Brispain Liars fans ! Apparently they blew up deluxe when they lost the last game at the G ... and really sooked up after Richmond put them to the sword up there at the Gabba ! You know the old exuses ... Richmond home advantage, umpire bias ... bla bla bla ... some states just can't accept that they were beaten ... fair and square !