Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Jack was 195cm too

LeFau leads well and is more powerful than Jack

Is he as smart? Maybe he doesn’t have to be.

When Lynch is gone, Balta and LeFau cracking skulls together. The stuff dreams (or nightmares) are made of.
They play similar games relying on strength and speed. Add in Gibcus who has ability and speed to burn and is an unknown in terms of where and when he will play to his potential. Less concerned with KPP'S up forward.

Defence a greater concern which is why I think we will go for Mutaz in the mid season.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
They play similar games relying on strength and speed. Add in Gibcus who has ability and speed to burn and is an unknown in terms of where and when he will play to his potential. Less concerned with KPP'S up forward.

Defence a greater concern which is why I think we will go for Mutaz in the mid season.

Jack could jump.

And that's an understatement.