Name your best Coburg Side For 2004 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Name your best Coburg Side For 2004

wrennyboy

Go The Mighty Tigers
Dec 6, 2003
Gold Coast
Hey guys just thought i should name our best coburg side with the guys that arent up to scratch with richmond or are developing here is mine:

FB: Rogers Hilton Hyde
HB: Gilmour Weller Hartigan
C: Roach Fletcher Nicholls
HF: Jackson Shultz Morrison
FF: Foley Archibald Houlihan
Foll: Marsh Raines Tuck
Int: Dragacevic,Pagan,Steinford,Pettifer

P.S Does anyone know when the photos on richmondfc.com.au will be renewed and when they are going to add weller and marsh to the list and get all of our delisted people of the list biddescombe etc?

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
great to see any games player at Punt Rd, all Richmond members will get in for free.

I look foward to watching some games at Punt Rd.

Does anyone know which or when Coburg will play at Punt Rd ?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
nwonash the VFL fixture is on the Coburg board...this thread will be moved to the Coburg board in a couple of seconds too.

onsl

Tiger Cub
Dec 6, 2003
vflfooty.dyndns.org
These days they just re-broadcast ABCs match of the day.

A few years back Optus did games on a Monday night.

Offtopic. Can anyone tell me the last time Port Melbourne played at Punt Road? I think it was the 1976 Grand Final against Dandenong.

cheers,
ons.
http://vflfooty.com

B

brownlow2003

onsl said:
Can anyone tell me the last time Port Melbourne played at Punt Road? I think it was the 1976 Grand Final against Dandenong.

the 1976 Grand Final between Port Melbourne & Dandenong was played at the Junction Oval i was there

B

brownlow2003

wrennyboy said:
Oi guys i just got fox footy about 2 months ago um will it show coburg play on fox footy?

Only Coburg game be shown for next year at this time is the Round 11 Game on Saturday 12th June @1.10pm vs. Frankston @Coburg City Oval