Nathan Jones | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nathan Jones

Inspector

Follow me!!
Sep 22, 2004
Mornington
Watch this name in the next few years 1st year under 18 for the Stingrays was in their best the first half dozen rounds tall running player will be a gun!!

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
Yes Inspector,
You'll see that Nathan is ontop of the Average disposals per game listing on the other thread.

http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=15395.msg253924#msg253924

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
considering he is a former WWE wrestler, id expect him to dominate size wise at this level ;D

pahoffm

Mar 24, 2004
Doolz85 said:
considering he is a former WWE wrestler, id expect him to dominate size wise at this level ;D

Actually he's fairly strong for his height. He's 177cm & 84kg. Probably comparable to Jared Moore of last year's Stingray side.

pahoffm

Mar 24, 2004
Inspector said:
He went to school with my younger brother watched him through juniors he also excelled at athletics!!

Sounds good.
Peter Kennedy, the manager of the Northern Knights was also speaking highly of him the other week.