NEW BLOOD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NEW BLOOD

Bones

I'm a llama!
May 26, 2003
I know it has been mentioned before on this post but the team needs new blood and fresh legs - problem is - where is it. We can bring in Schulz although not too sure where you would play him, give McGrath a game but he has not done too much at Coburg this year - who else - they have just about been tried. Tasmania wins their 4th game of the year and we have guys playing like Hilton / Vardy / Fiora / Blumfield / Pettifer / King / Mills / Shir / *smile* / McGrath with good Coburg players in like Talbot / Steinfort / Pagan - and we still cannot get within 5 goals of them - so there is not much depth to call on. We have a very thin list and as the year goes on that is clearly being shown. The coaching staff also is a big????? Crocker / Brittan / Spargo are not setting the world on fire if they are helping Spud with tactics - what tactics.