New forum-- | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

New forum--

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Let me be the first to post on the new forum. If anyone discovers any gremlins or needs help please let us know.

We'll still be fiddling around with options and permissions for a while.

Huge thanks to Tester for doing the upgrade for us.

Still finding my feet, nice quick turn around.

Is 'view new posts' coming back? found it.

mld said:
Is 'view new posts' coming back?

Was that much different from "Show unread posts since last visit." which is my default page ?

mld said:
Is 'view new posts' coming back?

Where do you mean mld? The new post button is showing and the Show Unread posts and Unread replies to your posts are still there.

rosy23 said:
Where do you mean mld? The new post button is showing and the Show Unread posts and Unread replies to your posts are still there.

Yeah, couldn't see it, then did. Have amended my post.

You can alter the font size by pressing control and "+" or "-"

nice work! seems faster too. Thank you very much! :clap

(note - the only 'gremlins' I can see are encoding and alt tags issues which make the sites non-W3C compliant (despite what the W3C ticks in the footer say)

Rosy, the links at the top of the page aren't active as of yet (ie. the ones below the PRE Tiger logo). Just in case you didn't know.

Also, interesting that the previous Avatar to the one last updated was uploaded.

Total Tiger said:
It's smaller on mine.

Same here.

Background screen is all black and no more grey. Font I'm typing now is yellow and not white.

Still very slow on my side and looks too dark.

Just feedback - the time it's taking to upload the post seems much faster, but the time it takes to go into a thread or change pages seems slower.

Total Tiger said:
Just feedback - the time it's taking to upload the post seems much faster, but the time it takes to go into a thread or change pages seems slower.

It seems intermittent to me. Possibly more a host/server issue than a forum one. Will look into it.

Lennox Street said:
There used to be an icon to click to go to the last post in a thread?

That's not one I've used. Where was it?

rosy23 said:
That's not one I've used. Where was it?

Rosy, comments are typed in yellow with black background but show in white later. Is that normal?