New Name | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

New Name

What should Wishiwazzaclohesy's new name be?

• Leave the same- who cares if no one understands it

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • JustinPlappMemorial

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Frawley?LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Lucille Ball

• Other- please suggest

• Total voters

Wishiwazzaclohesy

Tiger Superstar
Aug 6, 2004
On this, great day of change, I am considering changing my current username, which no one bar one understands. I feel that this will help me to fit in with 'you guys' a little more, and build a greater sense of fraternity amongst we faithfull.

With this in mind, I call upon you all to assist me in choosing a new user name which will better suit Wishiwazza in these changing times.

Help.
Vote
Discuss.

I thank you.

Maybe something incorperating Terry Wallaces name? At least then it will be current and 'in' for at least 5 years. Here are a few suggestions, good luck, hope this helps - love Tom.
TW4everorat-least5years
Terryisace
TW (clap clap clap)
TW hope we win.

the 3 t's
can this t get one ?
Time To Tame The Tiger
Tomy Tony Terry

Having had the experience of reading several of your posts now there's no doubt you are really Edna Everage. I bet you only avoided chicken soup and fairy floss at the show cos you were busy in the gladioli pavilion.
From this day forever more you'll always be Dame Edna to me. ;D

Now your name is sorted out I must talk to you about the stalking. :mad:

One ladies 'stalker' is another ladies 'sweet guy', Aunt Rosy!

You didn't reply to my '8000' thread- perhaps you were a bit shy? Anyway, congratulations on the big eight oh oh oh. How does it feel?

Claybevan (Dame E.E)