new to town | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

new to town

Tigerinwa

Tiger Cub
Aug 2, 2008
WA
hi all, just joined up today as i am very bored at work and happened to come across this site. i am a big fan of the tigers and living in WA you could imagine what it is like over here, anyhow i am in melbourne for round 21 and my first game at the "G" and was wondering where the best seating is?? looking forward to it.

G'day mate, welcome aboard, look forward to your opinions (have a thick skin ;D ). No, all good on here.
Best seating? free ones.

i was thinking of getting seating in the olympic stand maybe m49 to m52, is that a good viewing point?

That is a good spot. We had reserved seats in M50 last year and were real close to the Richmond Interchange bench. The bench was right in front of about M48 or M49.