newbie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

hunter

Tiger Cub
Jul 23, 2008
hi all im a massive tigers fan love my boys about time we showed them what we are made of !!

i found this sight from a bloody great truck driver at work lindsay thanks mate !!!!!!!!

looking forward to this

michelle

Welcome aboard hunter. :)

If Lindsay is who I'm thinking of he's my mate too. A special friendship made through PRE. :hearton

hunter said:
hi all im a massive tigers fan love my boys about time we showed them what we are made of !!

i found this sight from a bloody great truck driver at work lindsay thanks mate !!!!!!!!

looking forward to this

michelle
Hiya Michelle/Hunter. Hope you enjoy your time on PRE. Have a thick skin, and don't be shy about sharing your opinions. 8)
(no dodging the swear filter or Rosy will get cross ;D)
tips of the day. ;D

Hello all tiger fanatic here i was just wondering if u agree with me that brett deledio will probably be the best person to do richos job when he hangs his boots up not that i want richo to retire he is my fave player