Newcastle Tiger | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Newcastle Tiger

Womble

Tiger Cub
Jun 12, 2005
Newcastle
Hi all. I thought I've been sitting back long enough having a read and it's time to get involved.

Tigers supporter as my Dad gave me two choices, the Tiges or the door. Currently starting the brainwashing on my 18month old son.

From the wrong side of the tracks in Ballarat, Wendouree West (Micky Malthouse country) but have moved around OZ the last 9 years with work. Currently in Newcastle and watch FoxFooty for my weekly torture sessions

I am trying to figure out what sort of poster I will be as it seems it's broken down into a number of categories:

a) Eternal optimist who sees the master plan unfolding. Miller & TW will lead us to the promised land.
b) Eternal pessimist who has an uncanny ability to pick every loss and failing of the club. The last 25 years has beeen kind to this lot.
c) The player hater. Pick a player and slam him continuously. Must use the word DUD a lot. Big admirers of club stalwarts such as Tiva, Petts, Morro etc
d) Realist. Realises that we are all supporters of a great club that has some work to do. Decisions baffle us but we know that we don't have all the information and those making the decisions do and make them to the best of their abilities.

I've decided to go with a,b,c,d. Let emotion rule my fingers after a loss/win and then my mind after I cool down.

Looking forward to writing more

Womble

Womble said:
I've decided to go with a,b,c,d. Let emotion rule my fingers after a loss/win and then my mind after I cool down.

That's what I love about football. The passion and the different emotions our beloved team give us each week for whatever reason. How dull life would be without it. :blah

Welcome to PRE Womble. :)