NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Great to see Cam Newton having fun in the Conference Championship final as the Panthers should win and meet the Denver Broncos in the Superbowl.

The Panthers are clearly the best NFL team this season and it all happened after Cam's off-season visit to the RFC last year. ;D

Chiang Mai Tiger

Time for some Tiger Payback
Jun 17, 2004
Thailand
Also great, sorry I mean absolutely fantastic, to see those perennial cheats, the New England Patriots lose. :happy :happy :happy

Loved how Belichick added a new dimension to the words 'sook' and 'sore loser' during his press conference after. What a sour faced piece of frog manure that scumbag is!

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Also great, sorry I mean absolutely fantastic, to see those perennial cheats, the New England Patriots lose. :happy :happy :happy

Loved how Belichick added a new dimension to the words 'sook' and 'sore loser' during his press conference after. What a sour faced piece of frog manure that scumbag is!
George R.R Martin is a big NFL fan and loathes the Patriots and their coach. Frequently refers to him as Evil Bill and Belicheat.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Chiang Mai Tiger said:

:hihi Good one CMT. Totally agree on sook.

I was hoping Denver would cruise through to the Superbowl as they dominated the Cheatriots all game, until Superman Brady decides to go for a 4th down with the throw amazingly caught by that Grontkowski robot. Luckily the 2pt conversion didn't work.

Well done to Cam and the Panthers, I hope they win their 1st title as they deserve it after a 15-1 season. Give us a cheer Cam. ;D

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Go Cam.

887457-37920bf4-56b7-11e5-838d-6a3f8fd17c8a.jpg

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
TigerForce said:
Yep, I'm on the Panthers bandwagon for tomorrow. I hope his visit to us and getting into the Superbowl is an omen to us.

I'd say it was an omen for them :'( :'( :'(

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
What was with the no catch call early in the game? Cost the Panthers big time. Shows review systems are futile if you have dud reviewers.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Midsy said:
What was with the no catch call early in the game? Cost the Panthers big time. Shows review systems are futile if you have dud reviewers.

Very pedantic decision. As the ball slid out of Cotchery's arm later, it somehow looked like a fumble to the refs. Crazy.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Just read a story on Peyton Manning thats pretty damning:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395?cid=bitly

Big Country

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 1, 2011
IanG said:
Just read a story on Peyton Manning thats pretty damning:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395?cid=bitly

I was at college in the US at the time Peyton was at Tennessee and had a good mate who was on the baseball team there at the same time. I spent some time on campus there for a bit of fun and to say Peyton was untouchable is an understatement. He was worshiped. I don't think anyone associated with the school could believe he'd fallen in their lap and didn't go to Ole Miss.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Appears that Jarod Haynes didn't do his home work. Richard Ings stating that he is ineligible for the Olympics as the NFL is non-compliant to WADA. Not sure what he is going yo do now.