NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Patriots in front by a point....2 minute warning coming up.....I can just see that magical moment for them.....again. C'mon Philly!!

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Interviewer to Eagles owner: 'what does this mean to philly? ', owner says if there is a word for 'everything', that's what it means!

That word would be 'everything' wouldn't it?

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
TF had some $ on the Weagles???

Brady will he retire now?
Couldn't influence and had chances!

I must admit I watched the first half on tv and the second half I wanted to listen to SEN will the TVs volume down.

I must admit Whately has turned me around ever so slightly.
Hutchy has maybe got this one right.
First time broadcast on radio, SEN and Whately did a good job. Helped by the fact it was a great spectacle, even the HT entertainment and song tribute to the great artist in Prince. Showed us up a little.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
mainlandy said:
What a cracking super bowl it should be tomorrow. This is just bias because I’m sick of the Patriots, but I really think the Eagles defence will pressure Brady all game. The Eagles offence will be too strong, i’m Predicting the Eagles to win by 7.5+

Well done, spot on with the margin Nostramainlandy

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Nomorewaiting said:
TF had some $ on the Weagles???

Brady will he retire now?
Couldn't influence and had chances!

I must admit I watched the first half on tv and the second half I wanted to listen to SEN will the TVs volume down.

I must admit Whately has turned me around ever so slightly.
Hutchy has maybe got this one right.
First time broadcast on radio, SEN and Whately did a good job. Helped by the fact it was a great spectacle, even the HT entertainment and song tribute to the great artist in Prince. Showed us up a little.

JT show at half-time was tops. Up with the best I've seen.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
It's good to be the king.... ;D Go Steelers!! With all the Superbowls the Pats have played in, they still can't beat our 6 wins and have become NFL Playoff cloggers.

super-bowl-wins-per-team.png

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Mr Brightside said:
Going to see Giants V Eagles in October as well as either Vikings V Eagles or Jets Broncos

Enjoy. I wish they'd play a game in Australia for once. London's seen enough... ;D

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
At Jets v Broncos , bloody steamy , game, atmosphere is great , bonus was ran into the big show , we are about the same weight

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Mr Brightside said:
At Jets v Broncos , bloody steamy , game, atmosphere is great , bonus was ran into the big show , we are about the same weight
Good win to the Jets.

As for the Schizo Steelers ....WTF! Playing *smile* this season and yet they just beat (thrashed?) the Falcons.