nick beattie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

nick beattie

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
nick beattie a 190 cm 16 year old kicked 7 goals in the tallangatta league seniors yesterday and kicked a lazy 8 in the u/17 local comp today. i'll keep you posted on his progress.

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
yandb said:
nick beattie a 190 cm 16 year old kicked 7 goals in the tallangatta league seniors yesterday and kicked a lazy 8 in the u/17 local comp today. i'll keep you posted on his progress.

Thanks y&b

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
phantom the info i posted yesterday is yet to be confirmed i was told the info yesterday but can't find any confirmation in the paper . i will do a bit more research and find out the truth .

Eric

Tiger Rookie
May 1, 2005
I used to play against Nick Beattie when he lived in toowoomba!! Good player great mark good kick. obviously grown a bit since those days but