ABE WILLIAMS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

ABE WILLIAMS

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Phantom,

What can you tell me about Abe Williams. Playing in DVFL and looks first rate. Good kick both feet, really smart footballer with a decent motor. Good inside player. I think he played Vic Metro. Why didn't he get a chance? You would be the man who could help me out.

Your thoughts are much apprieciated.

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
Yeh,

I remember Abe Williams. As I recall he played for the Northern Knights about 3-4 years ago. Might have even made the TAC team of the year. He may have even played for Vic Metro as well. Is he playing for Heidelberg now?

Sorry I cant tell you more for the moment but my notes from the 2002 U18 season are on my home computer. I'll have a look tonight.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Yep plays at Heidelberg with is older borther. Along with 9 other sets of borthers at the club in the 1's and 2's. Amazing record.