Nick Stevens? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Stevens?

J

jake_the_lad

I don't think Kane Johnson or Adelaide are in the same boat as Nick Stevens or Port Adelaide. I don't know who Stevens supports but I reckon that Johnson wanted to play for the club he barracked for.

Port are atop the ladder, without Francou and with Dew and Primus just warming up. They have plenty of years together by the looks of it. Next year they will be far and away the best team in the country IMO.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
If we could get Nick STEVEN at a reasonable price I would say go for it. We should be able to secure some draft picks via our other trades anyway hopefully.

With a few delistings at the end of the year we should have a bit of space on our list.

STEVENs is still only young and has plenty of footy left in him and we certainly still are in need of some more quality midfielders.

Besides will make it more attractive for the New coach when the time comes.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Tiger said:
Trade Richo! What's wrong with you people - it would be like trading your son. Have a look at Richo efforts, the no of marks he takes playing for a team of lousy kickers. If he played for Essendon & got the feed that Lloyd gets!!!!!
Richo simply is played one dimensional. As lightweight coach Tony Shaw once said playing Richmond was easy, just put 2 players on Richo & then drop the ruckman back for good measure! Pity Spud wasn't listening!
Leave Richo alone! Have you lot no sense of loyalty at all!!
Here, here Tiger - you are concise and informative and a breath of fresh air. Unfortunately there are some here who probably would trade their sons (got to admit I've been tempted at times myself).

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Id keep Richo but i would consider Bowden if we got a decent deal for him. Ie 1st round pick plus something else, maybe 3rd round pick or some other player.. LEt him join his brother at Bulldogs. Get pick 2 plus somethign else.