Not Bad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Not Bad

demon3167

Tiger Cub
Aug 16, 2003
Well folks this site is pretty good, well done, but as you can tell by my name I am a demons supporter, but hope that it will not be a hinderance to me posting on this site every now and then, as you have some of you posting on ours. Again well done for this site.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome aboard Demon, you're more than welcome to join in with your views. :)

Haven't checked out the Demon sites for weeks. What's the mood on them? Are your members as feral on the boards as ours?

Oh the pain of following Richmond. :'(

demon3167

Tiger Cub
Aug 16, 2003
Well rosy3, I think ours is worse....lol.....but I still look at it this way, as night turns into day I will still by a membership, and support the club, but hell it does test the ones tolerance.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Demon3167, the more people on the site the better.

It's always great to get an opinion from a supporter outside of the club.

I really wonder if next year being an even number (2004), If Melbourne will have a good year. It seems they make the finals every second year.

Richmond on the other hand, finish outside the 8 every year. Well, at least we are consistant.