Not long now.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Not long now....

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
FB_IMG_1647340168704.jpg

Pic stolen from a Richmond 3121 Facebook group from last night.

Looking forward to a big year this year kids

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Let's put them back in there little box.
Tomorrow game reminds me if round 1 of 2008 or 09 Cousins first game.
The media, the club, the supporters were slapping themselves we have the players to do something and they slapped us off the G.
I see tommorow night the same, but us proving how good we are.
They think they're good on the back of picking up Cerra (B grade midfielder) and Hewitt yippee dodda.
McGovern is now a defender and Kennedy is James Hird. Give me break

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Looking forward to the game tomorrow night, when the real footy starts.
Tonight's game is just a prelude to the team that might play off against Richmond in the GF
Go Tigers!!

• Haha
The only thing I am looking forward to tonight is to see if MFC have the balls to play "Freed From Desire" as they run onto the field.....

Reactions: 1 user
The only thing I am looking forward to tonight is to see if MFC have the balls to play "Freed From Desire" as they run onto the field.....

if you don't have any balls does that mean you are freed from desire?

• Haha
I've only just vaguely heard something about this today but I don't know what this is with the whole Freed From Desire thing.

Edit: Just read up on it now.

Last edited: