NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Great move by Bill 15 mins in by bringing Carrigan and Harry on. Holmes great. Munster big second half.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Good result Redders good wager old son well played.

DCE still should've gone field goal as it could've cost em not only the game but the series.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
what a game! yes one of the best. The youngsters have tipped the balance in queenslands favour I reckon. Carrigan, Cobbo and Kotter all starred on debut. The old stagers all starred as well, holmes and Munster massive. Munster BOG, x factor aplenty.

Yep Redford game shifted QLDs way when Carrigan came on.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Brutal game. Unreal.
Gonna win a fair few disgruntled AFL fans over no doubt the NRL is building especially in Victoria.

One thing about the NRL for all the stuffing around they have done to their competition, they do not stuff with Origin to much as its the show case..

Maybe they should treat the competition the same on a week to week basis.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The state of origin girls play for keeps.

You wouldn’t want to come home late from the pub to some of them.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Wow!!!!!

What a start to the state of origin, 3 players off with concussion, from 3 different incidents/tackles in the first 3 & 5 minutes.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Hows the duty of care?

I think that has been building all series. Ponga has been constantly targeted off the ball. Gagai is a notoriously staunch team man.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Two disallowed tries might be enough to sink the Maroons here.

NSW hold them the next 5-10 they will be out of gas.