NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He’s great Harry Grant. Always looks like he just got out of bed after a bender and a sausage and egg McMuffin at the end of games. Although he’s had a haircut recently.
That's why I like him :)

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah I know but in the League …top 3 ? Better than Cook ?
I reckon he is.

Grant can actually cut a team up with his passing and kicking and running game.

Cook has a strong running game but does not poses the kicking game of Grant or the ability to set or create a play the same way as Grant can.

Both in the top 3 or 4 in the comp but Grant has more to his game. Has shown it in Origin already.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I reckon he is.

Grant can actually cut a team up with his passing and kicking and running game.

Cook has a strong running game but does not poses the kicking game of Grant or the ability to set or create a play the same way as Grant can.

Both in the top 3 or 4 in the comp but Grant has more to his game. Has shown it in Origin already.
Agree. I thought Cook was just average in SOG this year.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Agree. I thought Cook was just average in SOG this year.
Had Koroisau preferred to him for the 6.7.9 connection from Penrith also in Origin.

Cook is a very dangerous Dummy Half and a very good dummy half, but he is more one dimensional as his quick run out of dummy half is' his one wood.

Grant has that aspect to his game but he can kick as well and create or change a play ball in hand.

Grant has the tools to become one of the very best.

Last edited:

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Yeah I know but in the League …top 3 ? Better than Cook ?
He'd be in the top 6 I reckon, he's only going to get better too as he's not all that old. He's teammate Smith is probably a better player, but I don't like him.

I like Cook, he's got a bit of toe.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
He'd be in the top 6 I reckon, he's only going to get better too as he's not all that old. He's teammate Smith is probably a better player, but I don't like him.

I like Cook, he's got a bit of toe.
He’s 24. Sitting behind Smith last couple of years I guess.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He’s 24. Sitting behind Smith last couple of years I guess.
I've followed him since he was on loan to West/Tigers.

Smith's leaving, so that will be good for Harry, even though Harry has been the preferred hooker at times, due to Smith being a goose.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I've followed him since he was on loan to West/Tigers.

Smith's leaving, so that will be good for Harry, even though Harry has been the preferred hooker at times, due to Smith being a goose.
Smith is a goose, no doubt.

What do you make of Meaney ? Bloody hell he’s quick. If you find him on the wing with a modicum of space he’s hard to stop. Inconsistent maybe ?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Broncos have lost their wheels on the run into Finals and are in Carlton esque territory another loss next week may could cost em a finals spot.

4 injuries tonight no bench, and have given up a combined 120 points in their past 2 games.

Brisvegas Donkeys - 6

Parramatta Electric Eels - 53

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Broncos have lost their wheels on the run into Finals and are in Carlton esque territory another loss next week may could cost em a finals spot.

4 injuries tonight no bench, and have given up a combined 120 points in their past 2 games.

Brisvegas Donkeys - 6

Parramatta Electric Eels - 53
They’ve got a bit of entitlement attitude like Carlton too.

Reactions: 1 users