NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Geez the Cowboys looked Sheizenhausen last night managed to make a ordinary Broncos outfit look good.

Cant believe I tipped them.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
How's Wayne Bennetts idea. .... quarantine the 16 teams in either Townsville or Darwin or Perth and play all games out of the one city until it's over!
Christ.... lock up you're wives and daughters if that many NRL blokes are in town for a month!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
It may be the last game(s) we see.

The boss speech was pretty heartfelt.
This could end many clubs chances of survival.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
They're using a little bit of crowd noise which, though a tad clunky at times, it's not over the top and I reckon at cavernous places like the G will knock out the treble and give us some bass. Fake Noise. ... I can live with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
How's Wayne Bennetts idea. .... quarantine the 16 teams in either Townsville or Darwin or Perth and play all games out of the one city until it's over!
Christ.... lock up you're wives and daughters if that many NRL blokes are in town for a month!

They might have gone gay for the stay?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Gonna be a cracking last 3 minutes in this one.

Easts hanging on against grim death against the Broncs.

Broncos 0

Easts 59

The cardboard cut out fans even got spotted walking out early

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Gonna be a cracking last 3 minutes in this one.

Easts hanging on against grim death against the Broncs.

Broncos 0

Easts 59

The cardboard cut out fans even got spotted walking out early
Who's going to get sacked first Seibold or McGregor ?
Panthers and the Warriors tonight, have taken the Warriors at $7 to make the 8.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Who's going to get sacked first Seibold or McGregor ?
Panthers and the Warriors tonight, have taken the Warriors at $7 to make the 8.

I took the Panthers in that one TM and the Stormers at home against the staggering Bunnies.

Cant believe I tipped the Dragons last week in Auckland, they are going like busteds.

Last chance for the Steelers against the Canterberries this week who are also going like busteds.

Mary, and Seibold, both not in comfortable spots right now.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I took the Panthers in that one TM and the Stormers at home against the staggering Bunnies.

Cant believe I tipped the Dragons last week in Auckland, they are going like busteds.

Last chance for the Steelers against the Canterberries this week who are also going like busteds.

Mary, and Seibold, both not in comfortable spots right now.
I hope Mary doesn't get the arse, because I quite like him, don't like the Dragons though, so a bit conflicted.
Was very impressed with Billy Walters debut with my Tigers last week.