NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
good time to be a Newcastle fan?

After 2 games in a footy free world, The Knights have captured my imagination a little bit.

But as I tend to do, I make sense of the world through analogies with footy.

and I wonder if im finding myself a bit compelled by the Geelong of the NRL?

please help .....

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
What a game of NRL between the Storm and the Roosters. It's just gone to golden point after there were 3 tries scored in 5 minutes. The Roosters then got a drop goal with a minute to go to make it 25/24. The Storm then got there own drop goal with about 1 second to go to make it 25 a piece.

Edit

The storm have just got a penalty right in front.
A sensational come from behind victory to the Storm after being down 22/12, they win 27/25.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Go Stormers great win No Munster

Roosters missing a few though also with 2 ACLs last week.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The best game of rugby league I have ever seen tonight. Crazy.
Yes me too.
I quite often watch the league if it's a crap game of AFL, last night when the Saints looked like flogging the Blues I switched over, it was State of Origin intensity.

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Fantastic game and win by Storm.
I posted on the hub site...how very different were last years premier and Storm who are in a hub compared with our form.
Hard to comprehend.
Both sides hard fit intense and fully professional to the last moment.
Anyway...a terrific game. The drop field goal with 3 seconds left by Storm was sensational.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Fantastic game and win by Storm.
I posted on the hub site...how very different were last years premier and Storm who are in a hub compared with our form.
Hard to comprehend.
Both sides hard fit intense and fully professional to the last moment.
Anyway...a terrific game. The drop field goal with 3 seconds left by Storm was sensational.
Yes Smith's kick to convert their last try hit the upright and went through, the game had it all.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
*smile*.. them Queenslanders love the Melbourne Storm.... fair crowd up there and geez that Papenhuzen is gonna be some kind of player... if he isn't already!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I'm not a Storm supporter (West Tigers who else), but I'm really enjoying the Storm flogging the the Panthers in the GF. 22-0 at half time.
I'm enjoying even more the hurt it is causing the commentators, ******* biased *****.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
How good would it be if the Storm could take out the NRL title and send off the great man Cam Smith in style.

That would make both codes media pundits apoplectic because the Evil Teams have both won.

How sweet it would be what a great Double.

Never underestimate the real hate for the Storm even in the NSWRL circles and the media who probably bring more money into the NRL than most of the NSW clubs thus helping them to have the competition they have.

Just listen to the commentary Pro Penrith except for Joey Johns.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I'm not a Storm supporter (West Tigers who else), but I'm really enjoying the Storm flogging the the Panthers in the GF. 22-0 at half time.
I'm enjoying even more the hurt it is causing the commentators, ******* biased *****.
Yeah hows that *smile* wit Gus Gould (on the board at the panthers?)....
He said even tho the Storm were leading 16 to donuts..... that his mob were clearly on top!
30 seconds later Cameron Smith scored another try:rotfl1

Ps... even tho Cotch has mentored Cleary..... nfw I'm barracking against the Storm!​

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Storm win 26-20, the commentators are more shattered than the Panthers players.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Commentators saying Penrith unlucky even though the got a try where the consensus seems to be that the ref didn't know the rule

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Storm win 26-20, the commentators are more shattered than the Panthers players.
Refs did their level best to give the Panthers every chance.

That try they allowed after blatant obstruction was nigh on cheating, even Johns said you cannot do that.

How biased are they all against the Storm and the Broncos yet those two clubs provide so much revenue for the Competition.

All devastated the media again.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Muster is playing as good a game as I've ever seen a rugby league player play, Benders are 12-6 up.