NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Nah. Johnny Come Lately Super League phonies.

St.George Dragons. Western Suburbs Magpies.
I'm an old Balmain Tigers supporter, it hurt when we joined up with the Magpies. The Bears were my second team, Manly have got blood on their hands.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
QLD are the underdogs again in the SOO. I'm a big fan of Harry Grant, I reckon he and Munster might just get QLD over the line.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Can’t have NRL. Like watching a fridge mate with a wardrobe for 90 minutes.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Storm beating up on the Raiders. Gee they’re a good team to watch, year on year on year. Dunno how they do it.

Question for those more knowledgeable about League than I’ll ever be, and watch it more, but have the Storm always run with smaller front rowers and forwards generally than most teams over the journey ? We’ve had one or two big boys but we always seem a smaller, more nimble side than others.

I guess K and J Bromwich are big boys, but anyway always seem a trimmer, lighter team (except for Big Stiffy Smith. He always carries a few extra pounds.)

Last edited:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Storm beating up on the Raiders. Gee they’re a good team to watch, year on year on year. Dunno how they do it.

Question for those more knowledgeable about League than I’ll ever be, and watch it more, but have the Storm always run with smaller front rowers than most teams over the journey ? We’ve had one or two big boys but we always seem a smaller, more nimble side than others.

I guess Bromwich and Hynes are big boys, but anyway always seem a trimmer, lighter team (except for Big Stiffy Smith. He always carries a few extra pounds.)
Storm the epitome of STRUCTURE and PROFESSIONALISM rinse repeat train re train re train.

Left alone also incognito for the most part many of ther Storms players can get on with the business without too much grief.

Bellamy also is a master coach of men, all the players love him.

Players go to Melbounre and become stars.

Then they go elsewhere and get their super pay cheques see Addo Car and Finucane next year.

Tepai Moeroa a good pick up mid season also, a former Parramatta player back from Union.

First class recrutiting also.

Reactions: 1 users