NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Jayden Campbell for the Titans is a ripper, looks like a young Billy Slater.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Yeah he plays in the halves, hard to get a start ahead of Hughes and Munster.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Jayden Campbell for the Titans is a ripper, looks like a young Billy Slater.
Yeah. ... first time I've seen him.... don't reckon he'd tip the scales past 65kg .....makes David Bourke look like a heavy weight! Tough as nails too I'm thinkin!

Reactions: 1 users

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
Don't like Easts but credit to coach Robinson for giving the Nrl & officiating a few whacks in the after match press conference. Admittedly also a distraction from his team conceding 50 pts but it was good to hear him say 'what needed to be said'. 'Uncle Nick' will gladly pay the fine anyway with loose change. Would have been nice if Hardwick could have done the same at some point this year.

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
0-38 v 2021 wooden spooners...Tigers have regressed each year of tenure. Coach Maguire, time to go

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Just watching Spud Carroll on tv and it had me thinking, who are the best NRL brawlers in the last say, 30 to 40 years ? Geez there’s been some beauties.

I put Spud up there. A few others: Ian Roberts, The Chief, Mal Meninga, Blocker, The King went ok, Mark Geyer, Tallis. Gallen although fighting has been greatly reduced throughout his career. Hopoate ?

For some reason Manly has had a few.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Just watching Spud Carroll on tv and it had me thinking, who are the best NRL brawlers in the last say, 30 to 40 years ? Geez there’s been some beauties.

I put Spud up there. A few others: Ian Roberts, The Chief, Mal Meninga, Blocker, The King went ok, Mark Geyer, Tallis. Gallen although fighting has been greatly reduced throughout his career. Hopoate ?

For some reason Manly has had a few.
Greg Dowling and Kiwi Kevin Tamati had a good blew on the sidelines after being sent on off during a test match in the 80's.

I was a big Blocker Roach fan, he didn't need much of an excuse. It would have been good to see King Wally and Geyer get it on in that State of of Origin game.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Greg Dowling and Kiwi Kevin Tamati had a good blew on the sidelines after being sent on off during a test match in the 80's.

I was a big Blocker Roach fan, he didn't need much of an excuse. It would have been good to see King Wally and Geyer get it on in that State of of Origin game.
Bit before my time but Artie Beetson ?

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Well done to Melbourne Storm on making yet another prelim. ... unbelievable club!

For those interested, have a look at last night's press cons from Ivan Cleary and Wayne Bennett. ..... he's a crafty old tool is Bennett!