Oi Phantom....... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Oi Phantom.......

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Where are the rest of the 2010 teams? I wanted to check the Hawks and the Cats. Surely your real life doesn't take precedence over your PRE Previews? :blah

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
rosy23 said:
Where are the rest of the 2010 teams? I wanted to check the Hawks and the Cats. Surely your real life doesn't take precedence over your PRE Previews? :blah

Hi Rosy,

Sorry, I'd given up on finishing them since the season had begun.

Must say, I've had some health and academic challenges recently that have given me little time for PRE.

I'll do the Hawks & the Cats specifically, since you've asked.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
No need thanks Phantom. I was just interested because someone posted recently that we should be following the Cat's drafting, or words to that effect, a la Terry Wallace. I saw the Hawks are similar average age to us (22.45R 22.88H) yet have a higher average games (43.24R 49.96H) . I don't recall Geelong being rock bottom in recent times but I remember when the Hawks were cellar dwellers with us. They seem to have drafted well and got games into their young players while being very competitive playing finals and winning a GF. It just doesn't sit right with me to continually read we have to expect a couple of years of not winning games, citing us having the youngest list in the league. Surely we can be competitive while developing the list if we do it correctly.