Olympics Tokyo 2021 - sport | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Olympics Tokyo 2021 - sport

I would endorse that being introduced.

Brisbane might introduce

Naked, oiled-up, explicit lesbian sex

as an exhibition sport in 2032

the way the world is going these days.

(hypothetically, I'll tip a Jamaica V West Germany final, with France and Fiji controversially writhing it out for bronze)
As far as I read the IOC gender equity policies, the explicit lesbian sex event must have a male equivalent medal event...........;)

There's this thing on Google these days that lets you search for stuff. Try typing

when is the women's 1500m final on

and clicking search. It even adjusts for your timezone.

I tried typing in

'why aren't Jake Aarts and Jason Castagna playing VFL and should we pay 2 first rounders for Adam Cerra and what coaching assistants are out of contract and will the AFL introduce the density rule next year and what are the implications of this on our game plan, given the personal we have and how much can we realistically expect from a abhor Chol or a CCJ trade?'

It took me to Spotify and started playing My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas,

which seems perfect.

so I don't really need to come on here anymore.

Reactions: 1 user
As far as I read the IOC gender equity policies, the explicit lesbian sex event must have a male equivalent medal event...........;)

of course.

I'll have Turkey to shade Russia in the final, with the Jamaicans taking bronze off Greece

What about in the mixed doubles?

And then of course the mixed teams medley event.

good lord, just had a aural horror of Bruce commentating the mixed doubles.

I think Jamaica would be unbackable favourites in the final, but Poland and the USA as shock co-gold medalists, after a reaction-time anomaly false start disqualification ............

the bronze is anyones guess.

good lord, just had a aural horror of Bruce commentating the mixed doubles.

I think Jamaica would be unbackable favourites in the final, but Poland and the USA as shock co-gold medalists, after a reaction-time anomaly false start disqualification ............

the bronze is anyones guess.
Just need to channel EJ for men’s and mixed events.

Disappointed for the girls. Hockeyroos lost 1-0 to India.

Looking forward to the soccer and hopefully the Kerr show against Sweden. Tough ask but we are tough ourselves.

My friends in Sweden will be glued to the TV as I will be.

What a performance by the Italian in 100 metres.

Whatever scoring in hockey is that was a 0.5 to 1.0 loss with another 10 didn’t make the distance or out on the fulls and 37 i50s to 2.

Elaine Thompson, *smile* me! 21.66 from lane 8, easing off the last 10m. Could she go close to Flo Jo’s record?

The Indian Women's Hockey team seemed to defend very well. none of this letting the player with the ball near their own goal a heap of time to sort out where to go, pressure came quickly. The Aussies just couldn't get through to score. Well done to them, hope they go all the way.

Did others see the cycling? The handlebars broke on an Australian cyclist in the Men's Team Pursuit, not pretty, looked awful. At least it was the last rider and didn't take anyone else down. I didn't see the end of it all but looks like the Aussies qualified 5th which is a great effort given they would have had to ride again after having ridden 1KM and had a crash through no fault of their own.

DS