Olympics Tokyo 2021 - sport | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Olympics Tokyo 2021 - sport

Yanks feigning cramp in extra time. Poor form.
Total BS wasn't it. Soccer sets ts itself up for that by stopping play just because someone decides to lie down. As Healey told Ranatunga you don't get a runner just because you are fat....
Same here if you can't run out the game too bad.

Reactions: 1 users
Johnson’s win at Atlanta is still one of the best sporting things I’ve seen
Durant is a unicorn. Kept them in the game. But we were awful. Delly shouldn’t be in the squad and we missed Baynes.

Generational change coming for the Boomers.
Yeh, Delly is done but what a career from a bloke with less talent than most. Pure heart. NBA champion and a great role model.
We just got found out for class but I had goosebumps when we were 15 up. We win the bronze for mine, they’ll die trying these boys.

shout out to Keegan Palmer for his Skateboarding Gold !

near perfect runs in the Park Final. Ripping it to bits....

I don’t think so, they get to that level every time based on system, buy in and hustle. And you then need truly elite talent to be able to get a bucket when ever you need it. When we had Gaze we didn’t have the depth of supporting stars around him, now we have a much better overall level of talent but not the elite scorers. Patty is a gun but is a much better Shane Heal, thats our number one. I think we achieve to just the right level. Now we have Patty, Joe, Baynes, Delly, Goulding all retiring it’s going to be a huge shift. Hopefully Simmons, Giddey , Tyson Daniels ( remember the name) step up next.
Make some history and get a medal Boomers, cap a decade of great service.

It's these big games when something is on the line we come up short. Other than US every team we lose to at the pointy end the Boomers can and have beaten in preliminary rounds at some time prior .. right day we can win, but in the pressure matches our lack of a true world superstar pulls us up short.

A very poor Olympic meet on the track continues for the Americans by not even qualifying for the men’s 4x100 relay. Wow.
Thinking they may well pull off a women’s 4x400m win watching the heats. But Poland will give them good competition as will Jamaica with a couple of their first tier runners to come in.

Perfectly executed tactical race for Oli Hoare in the first 1500m semi. Helped him that the race was a good honest pace.

Jesus. This *smile* wit director at the athletics again. Last 200 of a 1500 semi and they cut to the Pole lying on the infield clutching his hammy. Luckily they cut back to see Olly Hoare run strongly into 4th and a place in the final. I can't remember us having so many track finalists at an Olympics. Great stuff.

Ollie Hoare what a great run in the 1,500m. Into the final.