Onya Matty Elliott | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Onya Matty Elliott

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Congrats to Matty on his selection in the test side.
Go Matthew. Carpe Diem. :)

I thought Elliotts test career was over.

I didnt believe it when I first heard to Matty had been recalled to the Test team.

While his record as been excellent, I would of thought maybe the selections would have gone for youth and possibly Michael Clarke.

But, with Elliots record it would of been hard to deny the guy a well deserved test recall.

Well done Matty, smash a ton for us

The selectors are just giving us a what us vics have been craving for - a bloody vic in the team (apart from warnie)

As soon as Punter is back though Herb will be carrying the drinks, and then soon enough the Aussie team will resemble the nsw team.....

any way go matty, give us a ton and stick it up em mate

At least Matty outscored Gilchrist and McGrath. ;D

Go the Vics. :D

The Australian dominance of world cricket is almost over, and if the selectors dont start injecting some youth into the team, we will be in trouble in coming years.

This was a perfect chance to give Clarke a couple of games at Test level, not give an opener a chance to bat at 3.

Get some youth into the team before we see mass retirements and become the next England.

Poor Matty has had a form slump in his second innings. ;D