Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Just as disgraceful is the silence and lack of action from his club.
And Gilligan and the AFLPA. WTF is with telling someone you hope their Mum just FOFF n dies? Petty should have just launched one n nailed Zorko's arse.

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Everyone is talking about the amazing resurgence of the pies - how they have jumped up the ladder up out of the wilderness but I had forgotten that they played finals only 2 years ago and made the semi. They were in finals from 2018 to 2020 so they actually are quite an experienced finals outfit and like us, only missed out last season.

Maybe that experience is the difference between them in the top 4 and the bloose being ninthton.

Maybe (wash my mouth with soap) they are actually a real chance with their blend of youth and experience - like us - and maybe playing a hot and cold bears could be the better option.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Guessing he's projecting ahead slightly n the little tacker will one day be good enough to become an ex player.

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
GIANTS welcome Robbie Chancellor to the club as the new Head of Development.

GIANTS have appointed Robbie Chancellor as the new Head of Development. Chancellor worked with new Head Coach Adam Kinglsey at St Kilda before most recently coaching the Western Jets for the past two years.

Chancellor began his career as a football technology assistant at Hawthorn before joining Melbourne as a football/opposition analyst.
He joined St Kilda in 2013 as an opposition analyst and manager of performance analysis before transitioning to coaching and becoming an assistant coach at the Saints, in charge of stoppages and team structure.

GIANTS General Manager of Football Jason McCartney said:

“We’re thrilled to welcome Robbie to the GIANTS family.

“He has a long-standing relationship with new coach Adam Kingsley and will be a valuable asset to our football program.

“Across recent months we identified a need to bolster our development program and we’re excited to have someone of the calibre of Robbie to add to this space, alongside our current development coaches.”

The GIANTS will also farewell assistant coaches Steve Johnson and Amon Buchanan.

Lets hope we are looking at bolstering this area, as I've posted before, IMO its a weakness of our footy dept. And yes we debuted Sonsie, Gibcus and MJ is improving. And maybe after 5 years, Miller too, not sure?
But reckon its one area we need to be investing further. Good on Kingsley.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Dunkley has requested a trade to Brisbane. Quality player no doubt.

Let's see if a top 4 interstate side cops the same media heat for recruiting players from a Victorian team as we did for Taranto (& Hopper)..

I won't hold my breath.:vomit

Reactions: 1 users