Optus Outage | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Optus Outage

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Get a better contact centre that understands English and how to service customers.

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Get a better contact centre that understands English and how to service customers.

I find some of their customer service people are very hard to hear (as in low volume) & also hard to understand. I also find most of them try very hard to look after the customers.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hah hah hah….and now Berko is lining herself up to take over as CEO. What a leeching scumbag. Get out Optus customers ! Get out !

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I find some of their customer service people are very hard to hear (as in low volume) & also hard to understand. I also find most of them try very hard to look after the customers.

When I phoned them on the day of the outage, the call centre was so loud that I could barely hear the person I was trying to talk to. I've never spoken to someone on such a poor line at a call centre due to the loud outside noise within the call centre. Their technology must be crap.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Hah hah hah….and now Berko is lining herself up to take over as CEO. What a leeching scumbag. Get out Optus customers ! Get out !
The woman that saved Australia, is now going to save Optus!
Is there anything she can’t do?
Amazed she hasn’t offered her services to the situation in the Middle East.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne

There's no way they can give her the job. She doesn't have qualifications to lead a telco.

• Haha

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
The woman that saved Australia, is now going to save Optus!
Is there anything she can’t do?
Amazed she hasn’t offered her services to the situation in the Middle East.
Someone less kind might suggest she gets sent over there anyway....