Other Semi Final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other Semi Final

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I hate both clubs with a passion.
I can't stand Scott, but I despise McGuire. So for that reason I want to see big Cox 10 metres out, straight in front, having shot after the final siren, and hitting the behind post on the full.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
with vomit welling up in my mouth, i cannot pick one or the other ...
its the battle of the trimmed beard fools and their bands of merry morons ..

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
I can't stand Scott, but I despise McGuire. So for that reason I want to see big Cox 10 metres out, straight in front, having shot after the final siren, and hitting the behind post on the full.
and then getting suspended for 10 weeks for putting Diverfield in hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Perhaps I will only go for the cats as if either were to make the grannie, and we manage to get past port, I would prefer to play an aging cats side rather than the pies.

But then, for the cats to go out in straight sets ..... delicious

So don’t really care

Reactions: 4 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Want both to lose. The worry is that the winner will fancy their chances against Brisbane

Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Collingwood for me, would love to see Geelong go out in straight sets.

Having said that I think Geelong will win.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
For our purposes I doubt it matters. Don't think we will win next week and whoever wins today won't get past Brisbane.
But I find my present-day distaste for C.Scott superseding my historical hatred of Collingwood, so I will have the black-and-white on today.

Reactions: 1 user

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Go cats. Collingwood winning any game ever is unacceptable.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

Dislike both clubs.
Their coaches & a number of their players.
I hope that they smash the living suitcases out of each other.

Will watch the game.
I love finals no matter who is playing.

ILUVDISCO

Tiger Rookie
Oct 20, 2009
I reckon this game is a win/win. Hate them both and one will lose, so that's good for me.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I reckon this game is a win/win. Hate them both and one will lose, so that's good for me.
True True.

But one is not really a huge threat ...that being the cats.

The other is a Tin Arse outfit that win when they are not supposed to.

So for that I'm hoping the Cats get up and knock the Skunks out.

We can beat both Bears and Cats in the GF, anything can happen with the Maggots so I'd much rather them wankers be shown the door tonight, I couldnt take another 2018 scenario.

I feel dirty for going for the Sooks but I will never bring myself to support the Skunks ever.

Reactions: 2 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Dislike both clubs.
Their coaches & a number of their players.
I hope that they smash the living suitcases out of each other.

Will watch the game.
I love finals no matter who is playing.
I'm the same, Waiting. Can't stand both of them, their coaches, and their supporters.

So I think I'd like Geesook out in straight sets, then next week BrisVegas & the Filth smash the daylights out of each other, with Bris into the Grannie.

We beat Port then get redemption against the Lions. :cool:

• Love

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
I'm the same, Waiting. Can't stand both of them, their coaches, and their supporters.

So I think I'd like Geesook out in straight sets, then next week BrisVegas & the Filth smash the daylights out of each other, with Bris into the Grannie.

Would love that scenario too.
My dream outcome.

‘Dare to dream’

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Hate both with a passion. My 10yo asked who we should support, explained to him there are some games where you watch and hope both lose. He struggled with that so we decided Pies to win.

That will give us Cats out in straight sets - Beautiful.
Pies out in another Prelim - Delicious.

Reactions: 2 users

ILUVDISCO

Tiger Rookie
Oct 20, 2009
True True.

But one is not really a huge threat ...that being the cats.

The other is a Tin Arse outfit that win when they are not supposed to.

So for that I'm hoping the Cats get up and knock the Skunks out.

We can beat both Bears and Cats in the GF, anything can happen with the Maggots so I'd much rather them wankers be shown the door tonight, I couldnt take another 2018 scenario.

I feel dirty for going for the Sooks but I will never bring myself to support the Skunks ever.
Yeah I agree, I think the Filth can cause some real problems......so Go Cats:vomit

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

This is also a nice story.

But every happy ending for me is a Collingwood loss at the earliest possible opportunity.

Reactions: 3 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Hate them both almost equally so who cares who wins. But think it will be the Mudpies since Buckley just 'discovered' the RFC model of attacking, play-on game plan, including the 2 rucks, to do away with the Weagles.
As desperate as the Moogies are to reverse their finals malaise, I think they will make more mistakes under pressure. Skunks defence will curb PITB Hawkins too. Bye, bye Gazza and a few others!

Will be fun seeing what Cox does. Then let's see if they can get through the home team Lions.