Other Semi Final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other Semi Final

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Has RFC put in a complaint yet?
Why does Geelong get the bye and we had to play st Kilda?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
"A lot of people might think I'm silly because Richmond have a lot of good players but I think Collingwood have a better list, a younger list, who in a couple of years time can hopefully win a premiership," - Adam Treloar

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Turns out Cornes was right. Pies just making up the numbers. That was the most insipid finals performance since..... GWS in last year's grand final.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Despite our collective dislike for Collingwood and our obvious pleasure in seeing them being dismantled in the finals, I reckon Geelong's performance might have sent a few frighteners through some of the Brisbane players.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Turns out Cornes was right. Pies just making up the numbers. That was the most insipid finals performance since..... GWS in last year's grand final.

GWS arm wrestled us in the first Q.

Pies where placid from the opening bounce.

Lions fans must be livid. Theres an unwritten contract that you compete in a semi, and pies tore it up

• Angry

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
"The Class of the Scott Family" what? his 'distinguished' beard. *smile* me.
here's a part transcription of last nights post game text banter between me and a mate :
- Scott, such an ornament of the game
- a F'n hood ornament
-yes, on a 'Statesman'
-I'd knock it off with a baseball bat
- one swing
-it would feel so good
-ping!
-kick it down the street
-put it next to someones garden gnome
-on a stick

Reactions: 1 user

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
GWS arm wrestled us in the first Q.

Pies where placid from the opening bounce.

Lions fans must be livid. Theres an unwritten contract that you compete in a semi, and pies tore it up

Yep. A bruise-free encounter for Geelong last night. Was hoping the two teams might smash each other up a bit.
Let's hope such an easy win lulls Geelong into believing they are better than they actually are.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
"The Class of the Scott Family" what? his 'distinguished' beard. *smile* me.
here's a part transcription of last nights post game text banter between me and a mate :
- Scott, such an ornament of the game
- a F'n hood ornament
-yes, on a 'Statesman'
-I'd knock it off with a baseball bat
- one swing
-it would feel so good
-ping!
-kick it down the street
-put it next to someones garden gnome
-on a stick

Now, now, Arty ... let's not go diminishing the worth of a garden gnome.
Just whack that Scott ornament straight into the hard rubbish.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Not that any of us fine Tigers care, however if you were unlucky enough to be born a Collingwood supporter would you want Eddie to stay on as President ? I think he did a great job when he took over and got them back to been a powerful club, however his now been in charge for over 20 years with just the one flag , he over saw the “ shove” of a triple Premiership coach out the door, they have made one GF since . Eddie appears to believe he knows more then anyone and I’m sure his ego gets in the way with important club decisions, the other Issue i believe he is very matey matey with the players which cant Help with the discipline or lack there of at Collingwood . I think his only still there due to the fact of his media role and the fact his been able to bring in sponsors .

I’d say Eddies lucky the club don’t have a phantom with a clip board.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Yep. A bruise-free encounter for Geelong last night. Was hoping the two teams might smash each other up a bit.
Let's hope such an easy win lulls Geelong into believing they are better than they actually are.
That’s a guarantee BT, the head wobble and peacock strut from Floggerfield is on full amp mode.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
That’s a guarantee BT, the head wobble and peacock strut from Floggerfield is on full amp mode.

He thinks he is so good.
Did you see when he took that mark on the lead?
The only think missing was the cape, he thought he was MachoMan Randy Savage.

Reactions: 1 users

glantone

dog at the footy, punt rd end
Jun 5, 2007
Just watched Buckley's post game press conference. His guts had just been ripped out and yet somehow he finds the strength to answer all the questions posed with calm and class for what must have been a long 17 minutes. Too good for that club of scum.

Reactions: 2 users

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Treloar's game further proof we dodged a bullet and were just so fortunate that the Pies excel at winning under the table deals.