P.R.E. Get Together? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

P.R.E. Get Together?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I was chatting to Wagstaff and he is very interested in meeting some of the people who post here.

Khan has suggested meeting up at the training barbies, but they can be hard to get to for a lot of people.

What do others think of the idea of a get together? Opinions and ideas would be welcome.

Any suggestions of a time and venue that would suit most people?

Maybe somewhere before or after a Saturday night game?

Personally I don't know if I'd go. Am a bit shy and kinda like the anonimity this way, but then again I probably couldn't resist either, ha.

So what do you all think? If you don't want to post here feel free to e-mail me or chat about it on MSN

[email protected]

Of course anyone would be welcome to say gidday, it's not a pre requisite to post on this site. Maybe people who just read the board but don't contribute, or visitors from the other boards might like to meet up too?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha thanks DF. Didn't notice that, but my 1500 would have been ages ago. For some reason the new board wiped out a heap of my posts as rosy3 and put them as admin.
I'm a bit embarrassed to be the motor mouth of the board, and would prefer not to have post counts shown really. ;D

P

Parker

Would be good , though like rosy i think i would be too shy:)

what about a pics page so at least we can put a face to the usernames?

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
That is a good idea with a pics page, could test out my new scanner.

At least then if you see one of the people at the footy or in town you could say g'day.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Khan said:
Actually I meant the pre match BBQ. Another next week before the Sydney Match

Are any of the people who want to meet up planning on going to the pre match barbie. Might be an idea to arrange a time and place to meet for a bit of a gidday before the game.
I doubt very much I'd get down to Melb in time to go.

If anyone wants a photo page of P.R.E. posters I'd be happy to add one to the picture gallery.

Feel free to e-mail pics to me and I'll add them. Pity I don't have any of me, ha. ;D